District 57 – Lecompte, Lamourie, Woodworth Tax Renewal Vote on December 10th, 2022
Critical Maintenance Problems in Our Schools:
- School Building Repairs
- Classroom Support
- Maintain and Upgrade Technology
- Day-to-Day Facility Needs
- NOT A NEW TAX!
- Tax proposal is a renewal of the current tax and will not increase your current tax rate.
- 4.88 mills maintenance renewal for the maintenance and operation of Carter C. Raymond and Caroline Dormon.
- Homestead exemption is subtracted to determine taxable value.
Your maintenance tax pays for general repairs and upkeep of school facilities, such as air conditioning, plumbing, roofing, and day-to-day maintenance needs. These funds may also be used for technology, classroom furniture, and instruction supplies.